Monday, July 20, 2009

Sister Fun

I love watching my girls together. They are so cute and loving.






They giggle and laugh just hanging out together.





They love sitting on my lap next to one another as I read them a book. ( Pictured here is Audrey's night time book called "Time for Bed" or as Kristen calls it, Little Mouse. She loves to "read" (quote from memory) along with me.









Audrey has learned to love balls, just like her sister. They have fun rolling them, sitting on them, and banging them.






Sharing toys is sometimes not so fun, but in general, they are great playmates.











And yes, that is Audrey standing. Since yesterday afternoon, she has pulled up on the couch, the stairs, the play table, the tub and a chair.




And I think she is quite proud of herself.


2 comments:

Beth said...

yey Audrey!!
and true-they are so precious together.
got some great pics there.

Unknown said...

I love all Audrey's big huge smiles. And seeing her standing is so fun!