Here we have Mommy, Daddy, Kristen and Audrey. We actually have a red haired little people doll ... but we purchased it after Kristen became attached to the "Kristen" doll... so no changing it. And Audrey is Asian because that doll has a backpack... and the Kristen doll has a backpack. (Toddler logic ;) Daddy is not a little people figurine.... because he disliked the looks of all the little people we had orginally... when we first named our family (pre-Audrey days.) So Daddyis a mega blocks toy who cannot drive, swing, eat, ... really anything. I am looking for a new Daddy who isn't "preppy" looking. Hopefully Kristen will let me trade him out when I do find an appropriate little people figurine to represent Phil.
This is Grandma Debbie and Nanna (Grandma Theresa).
Here is Uncle Kris (we just call him Kris... who knows why or how some people get aunt or uncle in front of their names,) Cousin Charis and Aunt Sam. Also, Kris is almost always played with on the bike. Kris works at a bike shop, so in Kristen's mind, Kris should always be on a bike.
Here is the O'Neal clan. (Left to Right) Aunt Bethany, Uncle Andrew, Aunt Erin, Papa (Grandpa Paul,) Mimi (Grandma Helen,) Uncle Ben (who IS Uncle Ben,) Aunt Andy, and Uncle Bryan (who is also just Bryan,)
Some of Kristen's friends : (Again left to right) Ava, Shay (Ava and Emma's daddy,) Emma, Cormac, Addie and then Hailey is ontop. A side note - Hailey was especially picked out because of the figurine's pretty dress. Kristen thinks Hailey is so pretty and Hailey owns several princess dresses.
Here is Kristen and her buddy, Madison.
And last, but definitely not least are two of Kristen's favorite boys : Farmer Ethan and Farmer Ian. Why farmers? Because when we first started our collection we only had a few little people - I believe it was Kristen, Mommy, Daddy, Nanna, and Cormac. Ian is not really a little people figurine, by the way...I found him at a garage sale. He is actually a megablocks toy, but he works, sort of. Like the Daddy, he cannot fit in most of the Little People toys... but he can stand up or be propped up in a toy. Anyways, I bought him for a few cents and Kristen named him Ian. About a year later, Ian's brother was born and Kristen insisted we find a figurine for Ethan as well. And luckly enough I found another famer boy - this time he really is a Little People figurine.
I am always on the look out for more people at garage sales... so if your name is not mentioned... it might be soon. And as the O'Neal clan grows with more in-laws and babies, I'm sure we will purchase more. Kristen is a girl of order and it would soooo bother her if the family was not complete. We just recently bought Uncle Kris and I am soooo glad we did. Before, whenever she played with Aunt Sam and Charis, she would always ask, where is Charis's daddy? So Yeah!!! we have a daddy for Charis now!
1 comment:
This so made me smile. We need to get together for a playdate again! Farmer Ian and Farmer Ethan can come to you!
Post a Comment