Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sister Love


I woke up to giggling again this morning.... I LOVE it !!!   I slowly cracked the door to see what they were up to, but got caught immediately.   Audrey sat up, reached up her arms to be picked up and started saying, "Mommy, Mommy, Mommy," about a gillion times.   I asked Kristen what they were doing and she said, "Oh, nothing."   (in a cute drawn out way, mimicking a book we read often, Ira Sleeps Over.)  And then she confessed that she woke Audrey up by kissing her lots of times. 




They are so cute together. The girls have sooooo much fun together....each one likes to try and make the other one laugh...whatever Kristen is up to Audrey is right there with her... even during the mischievous times...  One time Audrey followed Kristen into time out and sat down with her for the full three minutes.

1 comment:

Erin said...

So sweet! Bethany and I didn't really like each other til we were about 17 or so, so I'm glad they're ahead of us. ;-)