Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One Little Bug





one little bug flying in the house, teasing Miss Audrey




saying, "can’t catch me, can’t catch me"




Along comes her daddy quiet as can be,






and smacked that bug right out of the ….   


Oh wait he missed



STILL one little bug flying in the house

teasing Miss Audrey saying "can't catch me, can't catch me."



Along comes her daddy quiet as can be and smacked that bug right out of the ....

 Missed again!   Why didn't you get him?  Where did he go???

 

Can you PLEASE get him?



Daddy is wearing me out. I wish he would just catch that silly bug already! I need a break so I'm going to just lay my pretty little head down on the table while Daddy keeps waving his arms around.

1 comment:

Erin said...

You're awesome, Cecilia. Love the narration - perfect fit with the pictures! I can just imagine the scene. So, he never got it???