On Thursday, the Reimer family joined us at Antioch Acres for some playtime.
All the kids enjoyed swinging and did good job of taking turns. (We had six kids and two swings.)
Ella was in a great mood and loved the bouncy bridge. Unfortunately her brother was tired and didn’t feel up to photos.
After playing on the jungle gym, the older kids wanted to adventure down to the creek.
Kristen LOVES to throw rocks and enjoyed showing off her favorite place to another boy. Another good friend of ours, Jackson, was introduced to the Antioch Acres creek last week.
On our drive home from the park, Kristen,unprompted, said "Ian is my best friend. I love him."
Okay I know it is early and I DON'T want to encourage young love. Really, I would like Kristen to be twenty before she even notices boys. But every mother has dreams of matchmaking their kids with who they think would be their child's perfect mates. My dream son in laws are the Reimer boys. I know I am dreaming, but I love their parents, and the boys are soooo cute, and well behaved. Well I guess the verdict is still out on Ethan, since he is only 1 years old, but with parents like Justin and Sara and an older example like Ian, he is sure to turn out great.
Aren't they adorable ????
If only we lived in China.
No comments:
Post a Comment