Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Girls' Room


About three weeks ago, I pulled our extra mattress back into Audrey's room for her to get used to and play on.  For a week or so, we read books on it and took pretend naps on it.   (and yes I changed her bedding.  I loved the other comforter and sham, but HATED the sheets.  Just too much green and orange for my tastes.  And this set was cheaper!)  


About two weeks ago,  Audrey took her first nap on the bed.



And five days ago, Kristen said, "Can I move my bed in there too?"  So we took down Audrey's crib and rearranged the furniture, to make room for Kristen's bed. 


Both girls love it.  Kristen wants to paint The Girls' Room on the door. 


The first two days were a nightmare for me.   No naps and little sleep at night. The next night was a little better, but the girls still giggled and talked too long at the beginning of the night.  And they both woke up a few times in the middle of the night. 


But last night went much better.  The girls only chatted for five minutes and promptly went to sleep. 


And Audrey stayed asleep all night long !!!!!  She did not wake Mommy or Kristen up until 6:15.  Yeah!  Yeah! Yeah! 

No comments: