Friday, May 28, 2010

Helping Daddy install the new dishwasher


"Daddy, what does this tool do?"



"You're going to need this, Daddy. And don't you love my cute little smile??"

"My daddy is a jack of all trades. He can balance two girls AND fix the dishwasher!"

"Daddy, don't you think this is a great time for a big hug?"

"Don't forget this little red thingy. You definitely should use it; it's cute!"



Say "dishwasher!"

Dad said it would help if I shined the light on where he is working. But I think it sounds more fun to pose for another picture.  Did you get it yet, Mommy? Just keep working, Daddy; I'll be there in a minute.

"You keep forgetting things, Dad. You're going to need this cool white spatula-looking thingy."

"Daddy, don't you think this is a great time for a big hug?"

Almost done!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oh, my, goodness. That picture of the girls on Phil stretched out in front of the dishwasher is just hysterical. Love it!!!