Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Little Photographer

Kristen loves taking pictures.


And bossing us around as she does it. 




 
As you can see, she had us pose in several unique positions with several unique props.  




"Pretend you are waving the palm branch," she instructed.  "No, no.  PRETEND!  Stop waving the palm branch.  Just pretend. Okay?  And smile.  Say cheese.  Good.  Gottcha."


"Smile, say cheese."
 

 " No, don't laugh.  Stop laughing.  Just smile."  

"Okay, Mommy, I am done with you.  Just Daddy now. .. and then when I am done, then you can be in it next.  But just Daddy for this one.  Okay?"




"Okay, Now Mommy I want one of you.  How about you pick up Audrey.  Okay?"




"Good job.  Gottcha!"





"Gottcha."


"Okay, now just Audrey, okay guys. "

 Stop laughing, except you, Audrey, you keep laughing."

"Gottcha."


"Now just Erin and Daddy, okay?  You get up Mom.  Get up.  Just Erin and Daddy.  Get up, okay?"




"Okay, Mom you can come back now.  You sit next to Daddy again."



"Put your hands where I tell you to, okay Audrey."


"Good job!"




"Okay, one more.  Say cheese."



"Gottcha."



         "Can you make a funny face?"

         
                              "Good Job!  Gottcha !"




Near the end of the photo shoot, we asked Kristen, "How many pictures are you going to take?" And she replied, " Oh, I think twenty."



P.s. Erin took some of these pictures....it was a side-by-side photo shoot. 

No comments: