Cecilia and I have really enjoyed this Christmas season. I hope to elaborate at a later date on some of the rich spiritual experiences. For now while I have a couple minutes (all 3 girls are sleeping! or at least quiet;), I would like to share just a few photo and video highlights of our Christmas so far. We enjoyed a quality worship service last night and opened a few presents. This morning we had a relaxing and meaningful morning together. Throughout the reading of the Christmas story, the breakfast together, and the opening of presents, there were many highlights, including the MILESTONE EVENT seen in this video!...
I CALLED IT a month ago!...I predicted that she would walk by Christmas...and just a few minutes before the video I reminded Audrey that there were only a few hours left for her to come through for me...and she listened!!:)
Of course we had a family play time in the snow... (a short one cuz it's so darn cold and windy!)






We have lots more photos and hopefully we'll post more later. But that's it for now cuz I have some snow shoveling to do!
1 comment:
Yaaaay! The video is awesome. Such a big girl!
Post a Comment