"Well, Aunt Erin, I checked my calendar here, and it does look like I'm free on January 16th, so come on down!"
"Sure, Uncle Andrew, I think it would be great if you grill some steaks for dinner on the 16th. I checked the menu here and we were planning to have tacos but we can push those back a night."
Sometimes when I think the convo is going to be a long one, I like to settle in a nice comfy place!
"That's a good question, Papa. Let me see if Mommy's looking before I confirm whether I can go skiing yet or not"
"That's an even better question, Papa. Let me rub my toe and make a really chill-looking face while I think about it"
Monkey see, Monkey do!
"Mommy, it's Uncle Ben...he recommends that you give me a chocolate chip cookie and that makes me really happy!"
"Clarification, Mommy...Uncle Ben actually said TWO chocolate chip cookies, and that makes me even happier!"
"Gotta go, Uncle Ben. Mommy says that's enough of that kind of talk!"
2 comments:
Ben WOULD encourage the cookies. :-) You're hilarious. Now I know what she looks like when we're chatting!
Okay so this totally had me laughing out loud. The real question though is do the pace while they are talking!?!
Post a Comment