Monday, December 21, 2009

It's gotta be the shades!

Hey, it's Audrey here and I just have to say that I really like my stylin shades...



...AND my bead necklace!



Here's lookin at you, kid!



Are you watching, Mommy?



(Daddy just told yet another hilarious joke!)



How's this pose?



Hey, Kristen, I heard that and I'm comin after you!



I have many adorable smiles, but here's one of my best! Too bad I partially blocked it with my hand!



Hey, Dad, why did you comb my hair all towards the front? I think it gives the appearance that I have a receding hairline, which is SO not true! We all know that's you and Papa and Uncle Ben that have that problem!



Yeah, that's right, Uncle Ben, I'm talkin about you. How bout you come over here and TRY to do somethin about it??



Haha, that smacktalk was fun, but everyone knows I'm really just a fun-loving little cutie with lots of love for everyone!!



People say that sometimes I do things that remind them of my cutie big sis. So let's have a little deja vu moment...



It's been fun chattin with you today. Adios, amigos!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is SO cute, Cecilia - I mean, Audrey! I was literally laughing out loud.