" I didn't see daddy shaving because he shaved when I was sleeping and then I woke up and he took a shower. I can't see him now either because I am going to the pool."
"There it is ! See the big umbrella. See it! Marty Pool has an umbrella for when it rains. I have a Kristen-sized umbrella for when it rains and you hold it so I don't get wet."
"I don't need my swimshoes because we are going to the Marty Pool. When we go to the lake I wear my swimshoes but not when I go to the pool. The Branson pool has a big doggy on it but we are not going there today. We can go there tomorrow. The Branson pool is far, far away."
"Last night we walked to the Marty pool but today we are taking the Escape because daddy didn't take it to work. Daddy took the car today."
"Last night I fell and hurt my knee when I was running so now I can't run at the pool so I don't get hurt. I can run in my backyard though, but not at the pool. At the pool, we have to walk so I don't fall down and hurt my knee again."
"Sometimes I eat grapes at the Marty Pool but sometimes I don't so I eat them at home or I eat them in the white chairs at the pool and then I can play in the water or in the sand."
2 comments:
HAahaaha. She is one funny little chickie. I'm uber-impressed at your remembrance of those quotes...and at her thought processes. What an intelligent, random, observant little goofball she is.
And that pool looks super fun. especially now when it's 50degrees and rainy here.
She is! She is! She's awesome. How long til she can drive here?
Post a Comment