We had a great Father's day weekend. On Friday night, Phil was able to spend some guy time with a couple of his friends at K Stadium watching the CARDINALS.
Saturday, the family was able to go to a friend's graduation party. (Med school) Kristen and Audrey had fun playing with their little girl, eating fruit and running around a different house. Then we took the girls to their Nanna's house to nap and Mom and Dad got to go on a date. Yeah!!!! AND our date was ANOTHER Cardinals game.
Sunday morning we attended our local church, sang some great songs, and heard an important message from our pastor. Both of us felt encouraged and enjoyed our time of worship. Oh and Phil received a candy bar. Immediately after service, we ate lunch, put the kids down for nap and watched ANOTHER Cardinals game. Oh and they won all three games!
That evening we all went on a nice Sunday stroll and enjoyed our beautiful neighborhood full of trees and flowers. Kristen gave her Daddy a card she made for him in Sunday School and Audrey gave him a good night of sleep. (from 8 to 12 and then 12:15 to 5 am ... wow!!)

Also, tomorrow will be Phil and I's eighth anniversary. I am so blessed to be married to such a loving and wonderful husband. I truly feel cherished and know my girls feel the same way. I am still in awe of his great love for God and people. His grace and compassion towards me and others is just one of the many reasons I am proud to be his wife and partner.
2 comments:
HAppY AnniVERSary!!
a little late.
great post, though. a delight to read. Thankful for God's grace, and for both of you.
Yes Congrats to both of you! Love seeing you guys love each other all this time. And your girls' kisses are so sweet!
Post a Comment