Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day

I love being a mother.



But this mother's day was a little rough. Audrey did not sleep the night before. I think she woke up 7 or 8 times.

Both of my girls were sick, again.

Kristen had to take nasty tasting medicine. I, being the bad guy like usual, had to make her drink the chalky lemony nasty stuff twice a day for ten days. And to make it worse, Audrey was prescribed the wonderful tasting bubble gum flavored medicine. Every day, twice a day, Kristen cried, "I want the pink medicine," Here, I am hiding the medicine in strawberry milk.




My wonderful husband took me out for Mexican, my favorite! Unfortunately the meal was greasy and bothered my stomach. And my two kids were antsy, and fussy.

But, I did receive BEAUTIFUL lavendar roses and my kids are sooo cute and sweet... even if they don't sleep well as infants.

No comments: