Friday, May 8, 2009

another minor illness

Today both Kristen and Audrey ran high temperatures, so Cecilia took them in to see Dr. Brunner. Doctor B said they both had an ear infection and wrote prescriptions. we had them filled and they took effect pretty well; both girls had cooled off by bedtime. hopefully it will not take them long to get over this. This is a little frustrating, yet we try to remember that many people have things much worse and we are thankful that both girls have generally been in good health except for Audrey's sleeping problems.

On another note, last night I went yard in my softball game!! In this league, it's an out, but that's OK cuz it was my first "true" home run ever. and no, Ben, it was not because we were playing on a Little League field! And no, Bryan, I did not circle the bases anyway just to relish the moment, although I like that idea.

On yet another note, I recently heard a song with a line that stood out to me. It involved the question, "Are you washed in the blood or just in the water?" Good question for me to chew on!
Peace out.

Phil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dats a country song