Anyone who has been to our house knows that Kristen loves baby dolls.
She has several and loves to play with them all.
The other day, Kristen found a doll I had stashed away, in hopes of giving it to Audrey on her first birthday. I explained to Kristen that this doll was for Audrey and I put the doll back into hiding. All day long Kristen asked what the new baby doll's name was, when we were going to give it to Audrey, what color of eyes did it have, could she please, please play with it. Eventually, I think, maybe, a day or two later, Kristen wore me down and I retrieved the doll from the storage room. Again, I explained that it was Audrey's doll. Kristen seemed okay with that... for ten minutes... and then she wanted to share Audrey's doll. After several minute of playing with the doll, Kristen gave Ali back to Audrey. Kristen still likes Baby Ali, but most of the time, Audrey gets to play with her now. Or gum her.
Here, Kristen is playing upsy-daisy with her doll, Katie. Similar to when Daddy plays upsy-daisy with her.
Kristen thought it would be fun to take a picture of Katie, while Daddy took a picture of her.
I love the fact that I have two girls. They are already playing and laughing together and it is soooo much fun to watch.
1 comment:
I would like to clarify that WE love having two girls! They are adorable and awesome and I love them more than words can say:)
Post a Comment