Wednesday, February 25, 2009

She said...



"that'd be cute," when Momma suggested taking a picture of the Elies.

"I'll be one minute," to Audrey when going to get her a toy.

"that was nice of me," after giving Audrey the toy.

"Be quiet upstairs," to Momma because Audrey was asleep upstairs.

"Somebody should take a picture," when all four of us were sitting on the couch.

"Are there bunnies in my ears?" when playing doctor with Momma ( a line from a favorite book)

"40 inches and 40 pounds" is how long and how much Momma weighs according to Kristen when using her play measuring tape ( again from a favorite book)

"I'm going to take you to the man village. You will be safe there." says Kristen to her doll Ashley. (a line from the Jungle Book)

"That was good stuff," after drinking water from the play teapot at a tea party.

"Do you want to shake it with us?" to Daddy while dancing with Momma.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see Phil shake it !

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!!! She absolutely cracks me up. I love how she takes such good care of her dolls. (Erin)