Friday, October 28, 2011

Go Cardinals! : World Series Game 3

We watched the World Series two nights in a row but then on Friday night there was no game for us to watch. Daddy said it's called a "travel day" for the teams to go from St. Louis to Texas.




  I, Kristen, decided that maybe the good guys could use another inspirational sign. so here's my representation of the infield. Daddy said this was one of my best pictures yet!


Turns out my sign worked 'cuz the Cardinals dominated Game 3. Audrey and I like to keep track of the runs that each team has (ever since Mommy and Daddy took me to my first Royals game earlier this year). In this game they were scoring runs so fast, I could hardly keep up. Audrey and I got to celebrate a HOME RUN (one of our favorite parts of Cardinals games!) by Albert Pujols just before we went to bed.  When I woke up in the  morning, Daddy told me that Albert hit two more in that game for a total of THREE! Can you believe that? 3 home runs in one game! Somebody better sign that guy to a 10-year $260-Million dollar contract!
The Cardinals scored SIXTEEN runs in that game and blasted those Rangers. Daddy had so much fun, I think the neighbors probably heard him!

No comments: