Hi, we are animal rescuers.
I am Alicia and I am looking for an animal in trouble.
Oh, no. Look there is a baby gorilla stuck in the jungle. We have to cut him out.
This is my cousin, Dora. She is an expert at cutting jungle vines.
We love helping animals.
Oh no. Dora just got another call. There is a moose stuck in a tree.
It is way up high and in a dark part of the forest. Dora will shine her flashlight so I can see.
oh, isn't he the cutest.
Dora needs to look through her rescue pack to see if she has any water. The moose is dehydrated.
Dora just got another call.
This one is from Daniel ! His Ellie is on the roof!!
The animal rescuers work hard to get Mommy Ellie down.
Dora delivers Ellie back to Daniel safe and sound.
It has been a long and busy day of rescuing animals.
Now I need to record all my data into my special field journal. Adios.
No comments:
Post a Comment