Monday, October 18, 2010

She said...



“Daddy, why do just girls wear makeup?”   He responded with "Go ask your mother. 



 “ When  God cleans us, we can’t feel the soap.  He is just powerful.”   after discussing  and memorizing  1 John 1 : 9  If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.



"What do you think God is doing right now?" 

 
“ but I just love her," after being told that she could not go see Nanna that day.


“Well, it’s not going to fix itself!”  when I told her I was unsure of what to fix for dinner.


"How many eyes do you think God has?"  when we discussed how God could see everyone in the whole world.


"Whining won't change my mind, " to Audrey after telling her little sister that she could not play with her little ponies. 


"But I love her like a sister, " when I told her that Ella was not her sister.

 
"I am sooo excited to go to heaven,"

No comments: