Friday, October 26, 2012

Go, Cardinals!

The Cardinals gave us another enjoyable postseason this year. The girls enjoy watching a few pitches here and there. Home runs of course are our favorite part. In one game that we watched, the Cardinals scored TWELVE RUNS! woohoo!



This is a pretty cool sign, right? It has bats, balls, a Cardinals shirt, and even the Cardinals pants that I wear. And how about that StL logo?! Just today, a certain adult woman that I know mentioned, "I don't think I even knew how to draw the logo that well until I was 16!" I won't name any names, but she has a young daughter, lives in the Hoosier state, and ALMOST beat me in a race one time (I was hopping).
(Yes, Kristen knows how to correctly write "R". she just had a brain freeze and wrote N instead)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Kristen and Audrey might be the best Cardinals fans in the WHOLE WORLD!!!

-Uncle Ben