Audrey's favorite letter is O.
Her favorite song is Twinkle Little Star.
Her favorite cartoon is Dora.
Her favorite color changes daily, most of the time she answers blue. Today, she said orange.
Sleep is getting better. Some days she stays in her bed from 8 to 5. Other days she stays in her bed as long as 6 :30. She wakes up with a nightmare, sometimes night terror about twice a week.... but some weeks are worse with a nightmare or terror every night, sometimes multiple times a night. She DOES NOT sleep in my bed anymore... but occassionally she takes too short of a nap and I let her rest on me a few more minutes.
She has definitely hit the "Me do it " stage.
I am not sure why, but she thinks it is hilarious to put her coat on backwards.
Just a few things I thought you might want to know.
1 comment:
True! I did. I just want to kiss those cheeks. How do you ever take her seriously?
Post a Comment